The best acrylic bathtub is an excellent choice for homeowners when they are looking to remodel their bathroom. The Acrylic Bathtub is durable and easy to clean with various styles, making it an excellent choice for homeowners when looking to remodel their bathroom. It’s also available in many different styles so you can find one that suits your tastes or needs.
If you are looking for the perfect acrylic bathtub, you can not miss Top Brands include Kohler, Jacuzzi, American Standard, Delta Faucet Company Inc., Briggs & Stratton Corporation, and more!
Read on for my post, and I have compiled a list of the best acrylic bathtub brands so that you can make an informed purchase decision. By reading this article, you will be able to find a high-quality product for your home.
- 1 List of Top Acrylic Bathtub Comparison Table
- 2 Why do I need best acrylic bathtub?
- 3 Top 10 Best Acrylic Bathtub Reviews in 2022
- 4 KINGSTON BRASS VTRS592928 59-Inch Contemporary Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub, White
- 5 American Standard 2764014M202.011 Cadet Freestanding Tub, Arctic
- 6 Kingston Brass VTAP663222R Aqua Eden 66-Inch Acrylic Alcove Tub with Right Hand Drain Hole, (L) x 32" (W) x 20-1/2" (D), White
- 7 American Standard 7236V002.020 Evolution 6 Ft. X 36 In. Deep Soaking Tub with Reversible Drain, White
- 8 Vanity Art 67 x 31 Inches Freestanding White Acrylic Bathtub Modern Stand Alone Soaking Tub with Polished Chrome UPC Certified Slotted Overflow and Pop-up Drain VA6610-L
- 9 Woodbridge 59" Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub Contemporary Soaking Tub with Brushed Nickel Overflow and Drain, Oval
- 10 American Standard 2461002.020 Cambridge Apron-Front Americast Soaking Bathtub Right Hand Drain, 5 ft x 32 in, White
- 11 Empava EMPV-FT1518 67" Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub
- 12 KINGSTON BRASS VTDE603122L 60-Inch Contemporary Alcove Acrylic Bathtub with Left Hand Drain and Overflow Holes, White
- 13 Freestanding Bathtub – 59 Inch Black Acrylic Bathtub – Modern Stand Alone Tub
- 14 Factors to Choose When buying the Best Acrylic Bathtub
- 15 What is an acrylic?
- 16 Types of Acrylic Bathtub
- 17 Pros & Cons of Acrylic Bathtubs
- 18 How to Install your Acrylic Bathtubs
- 19 Cleaning & Maintenance of an Acrylic Bathtub
- 20 Frequent cleaning
- 21 FAQs about best acrylic bathtub
- 22 Conclusion
List of Top Acrylic Bathtub Comparison Table
Why do I need best acrylic bathtub?
There are three main reasons why you should get an acrylic bathtub:
Acrylic bathtubs are lightweight, making them easy to move around. Plus, you don’t have to worry about whether your floor will hold the weight or not since most weigh below 130 pounds!
Best acrylic tub is an excellent option for those looking to update their bathroom without spending too much. You’ll find that these chic, modern-style bathtubs can still fit within the price range of $400 – 700 and come with all of your desired features like stylish looks and easy cleaning abilities!
It’s easy to assume that acrylic tubs aren’t durable if they’re budget-friendly and made from plastic. We see your hesitancy here, but there’s nothing to worry about! Most acrylic tubs are reinforced with fiberglass inside as well as double walls for added durability–and those who don’t believe us can find out by taking a look at our selection below.
An acrylic tub could last you a few decades before needing to replace it if cared for well. Where that’s concerned, more upkeep is needed than marble which unfortunately gets scratched easily.
On the other hand, its porosity means many cleaning solutions are not recommendable since they soak into the material and ruin this beautiful artwork from nature!
Read more to discover the list of best acrylic bathtub
Top 10 Best Acrylic Bathtub Reviews in 2022
Here are top rated acrylic bathtub to buy
Top 1: KINGSTON BRASS Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub
KINGSTON BRASS VTRS592928 59-Inch Contemporary Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub, White
- Acrylic Construction for Strong Durability
- Single Slipper Design
- Overall Dimensions: (L)59-1/16"x (W)28-9/16" x (H1)26-3/4" x (H2)22-1/16"
- Bathtub includes Tub Drain with Overflow
- Water Depth is 14-3/16" to Overflow
Kingston Brass’s Contemporary Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub offers the perfect bathroom accessory for your modern household. The tub is simple in design, not needing much to complete its look.
Neutral colors create an elegant and stylish atmosphere, while enough room is provided for two individuals in the spacious basin area. This freestanding bathtub can be accommodated in tight spaces where others might not fit with ease. Take your baths in style with Kingston Brass!
Some people reported that the KINGSTON BRASS is the best acrylic bathtub.
The modern and durable acrylic construction offers an updated feel while staying true to tradition, ensuring that this tub will last you for many years (and baths). In addition, it is easy to clean with the antimicrobial properties of the acrylic finish making it great for ensuring no bacteria will build up.
This tub features an affordable price point combined with outstanding quality, making it perfect for any home looking to update their bath or shower décor without draining their savings account.
The KINGSTON BRASS bathtub is a heavy-duty freestanding acrylic tub product that holds 52 gallons of water. With high-quality engineering and construction, you can be assured this contemporary bathtub will provide the deep, relaxing experience of being in a spa for your home or hotel.
- Being Luxurious and friendly bathtub
- Super comfortable to relax
- Easy to clean
- Being lightweight and sleek look
- Very durable and affordable
- Not very easy to install
Top 2: American standard Cadet freestanding Tub
American Standard 2764014M202.011 Cadet Freestanding Tub, Arctic
- CLASSIC OVAL DESIGN with polished chrome tub filler, hand shower and dr
- EXTRA-DEEP BATHING WELL for a totally relaxing experience
- HIGH-GLOSS CAST ACRYLIC is smooth, lustrous and easy to clean
- Includes Cadet tub, tub filler, hand shower and drain
- High-quality seamless acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
The American standard acrylic tub is one of the best acrylic freestanding bathtub that you can purchase today. The extra-wide storage deck ensures that all your toiletries are close to hand, and there will be fewer opportunities for installing shelves or racks to satisfy our convenience needs.
Otherwise, we would need an additional fitting set with this job because it comes equipped with everything needed – even high-quality drain & overflow plumbing connections!
This high-quality bathtub is made from tough acrylic capped ABS plastic which has been reinforced with fiberglass. The white finish will make it stand out as a feature in your bathroom, and the consistent color across all angles ensures that even if you scratch it or wash off some of its glossiness over time -it’ll still look great!
This acrylic bathtub is more than just your average tub. It has an additional deep bathing room for those who want to soak their entire body and feel like they are in the spa when sitting on their bathroom floor!
- Provide the great relaxing time
- Come with a tub filler, drain, tub, and hand shower
- High-quality materials and easy to clean
- Allow for even deep soaking
- The water stays warm for a long time
- The faucet is quite heavy
Top 3: Kingston brass VTAP663222R Alcove Tub
Kingston Brass VTAP663222R Aqua Eden 66-Inch Acrylic Alcove Tub with Right Hand Drain Hole, (L) x 32" (W) x 20-1/2" (D), White
- Acrylic construction with fiberglass and resin reinforcement
- Alcove tub with apron
- Overall dimensions: (L)66"x (W)32" x (H)20-1/2"
- Water depth is 14-5/16" to overflow
- 62.17 gallon tub capacity
The Kingston Brass alcove tub is the ideal choice for those who value their space. With a 62.17 gallon capacity, this product offers plenty of room to stretch out and relax in peace without feeling cramped.
Or obligated on any level whatsoever!
The design has been kept simple but elegant with just enough detail added into each aspect – from its sleek lines all-the-way down to emulating natural stone whereas still maintaining that classic look you love so much about polished metal finishes.
This best acrylic alcove bathtub is a beautiful and durable construction that all types of people can use. In addition, the price tag means it’s affordable while still looking high-end, making this bathtub great for those who want to save money without sacrificing style points!
- High capacity and longer with an extra half-foot
- Durable construction for more stability and strength
- Easy to install
- Perfect fit for many different bathrooms
- Good quality at a reasonable price
- The tub finish is relatively thin and easy to get damaged.
Top 4: American standard 7236V002.020 Evolution
American Standard 7236V002.020 Evolution 6 Ft. X 36 In. Deep Soaking Tub with Reversible Drain, White
- Deep and roomy for total body immersion and comfort
- Drop-in or undermount installation options
- Requires deep-soak max drain 1599.205, sold separately
- Durable brass deep-soak max drain, required, is a top-mount overflow allowing a 3" deeper water level than standard bath drains
- Made of glossy acrylic with durable fiberglass reinforcement
American Standard’sStandard’s latest model has arrived, and it’s sure to be a hit with tub owners. The alcove bathtub offers you more comfort, allowing for relaxation in your spa-like setting!
In addition, this strong vanity unit will last long enough with fiberglass reinforcement throughout, even if installed on uneven surfaces or without leveling the bottom surface. Plus, many different options make installation quick and easy – including undermount installations where needed!
This tub is a whopping 72 inches long and 36 inches deep. It has room for your legs when you get in, which makes it perfect for soaking away those aches before bedtime!
However, if there are any issues with the drain being too high or low after installation- don’t worry. We have extra parts available separately so all our customers can enjoy their luxurious soaking time even more thoroughly than expected.
- Features some comfort features
- Easy to get cozier and sink
- Adding length and depth
- Fit comfortably for two adults
- It is easy to install
- Should be careful to check the new product and make sure there is no crack or scratch
Top 5: Vanity Art Freestanding White Acrylic Bathtub
Vanity Art 67 x 31 Inches Freestanding White Acrylic Bathtub Modern Stand Alone Soaking Tub with Polished Chrome UPC Certified Slotted Overflow and Pop-up Drain VA6610-L
- DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS: Exterior dimension ( Small 23.6 inches height x 29.5 inches width x 59.1 inches length or Large 23.6 inches height x 30.5 inches width x 66.9 inches length), and flexible drain hose 4 leveling legs.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The bathtub is made out of 100% high gloss white Lucite acrylic and reinforced with ash-land resin and fiberglass. All of these are top quality material which is rarely used.
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: The bathtub is a luxury comfort and chic style. Its size is ample yet economical allowing it to fit a variety of spaces. Gently sloping lines follow the natural curves of your body providing exceptional comfort.
- ENDURACLEAN: Easy clean, easy maintenance, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant surface that maintains its high gloss. Can be used for a long time and keep bright and clean as new.
- DURABLE: Acrylic and reinforced with fiberglass for long-lasting durability. Bottom with stainless steel bracket makes keeping water at its desired temperature longer and suitable for 1 person bathing.
You can buy any bathtub in the world, but if you’re looking for one that will last and look good over time, then Vanity Art is your best option. This best arcylic freestanding bathtub has allure due to its unique oval shape, making it stand out on market shelves!
In addition, the surface material isn’t just stained or scratch-resistant; It’llIt’ll still shine brightly after years worth of use without losing anything important about who we are as people- so don’t settle when better things are waiting right under our noses.
The ultimate in convenience, this double-wall installation keeps hot water and your drain Secure. With an array of features for safety, such as a one-year limited warranty, you can’t go wrong!
This product comes with guaranteed structural integrity that has been verified by UPC, which means it will hold up against any storm or disaster without leaking even if there is no power source nearby to keep running at all times during emergencies.
- Having an oval shape for a unique design
- Proper warranty and certifications
- Made of high-quality materials
- Durable and stain & scratch resistance bathtub
- Easy to clean and maintain
- It might be not a budget-friendly choice
Top 6: Woodbridge Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub
Woodbridge 59" Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub Contemporary Soaking Tub with Brushed Nickel Overflow and Drain, Oval
- DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS: Exterior Dimension: 59" Long x 31 1/2" Wide x 22 7/8" Deep – Effective Tub Capacity: 55 Gallons .
- NON-SLIP DESIGN: Non-Slip bathtub meet ASTM standards for Slip Resistance to keep our customers safe, while providing a smooth easy to keep clean surface that won’t discolor over time.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: WOODBRIDGE bathtub is made out of 100% high gloss white LUCITE acrylic and reinforced with ASHLAND resin and fiberglass. All of these are top quality material which are rarely used by others due to a relatively high cost.
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: WOODBRIDGE bathtub is luxury, comfort and chic style. Its size is ample yet economical allowing it to fit a variety of spaces. Gently sloping lines follow the natural curves of your body providing exceptional comfort.
- ENDURACLEAN: Easy clean, easy maintenance, stain-resistant, scratch resistant surface that maintains its high gloss. Can be use for a long time. And keep bright and clean as new.
There are not many things in this world as beautiful and luxurious to soak away your troubles as the Double-Take Freestanding Pool by Woodbridge. Not only does it have an elegant design, but also a size that can be perfect for two people who want complete privacy while enjoying their time together without being too far apart on one floating seat!
The tub has a luxurious look and feels, with sloped lines that appear like an expensive product. Additionally, the faucet and drain are stainless steel in their finish of brushed nickel coating. This makes for easy cleaning due to its scratch-resistant nature and high-gloss surface treatment on all parts, making dust or dirt less likely to get stuck when wiping down surfaces inside your bathroom!
With no need to worry about constant top-ups because this water heater keeps warm throughout use, there there’s nothing else you should be concerned about either – unless maybe how much space these wonderful pieces take up.
- Oval shape and curvy nature for an eye-catching design
- Five-year warranty for surface and structure
- Good quality drain and pipe for anti-odor and leat function
- Allowing to fit any spaces
- Requires extra security
Top 7: American Standard 2461002.020 Soaking Bathtub
American Standard 2461002.020 Cambridge Apron-Front Americast Soaking Bathtub Right Hand Drain, 5 ft x 32 in, White
- Durable Americast is lighter than cast iron, easier to handle
- Soothing 14 inch depth for soaking comfort
- Excellent heat retention qualities keeps bath water warmer longer
- StanSure slip-resistant textured floor surface is easy to clean
- Durable, non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is scratch resistant, easy to clean and retains luster
American Standard has created a bathtub with the perfect amount of space and comfort. This American-made material is 50% lighter than cast iron, making installation more accessible and more affordable!
In addition, the durable metal will last you many years so long as it’s taken care of to maintain its beautiful shine for your home beauty–and we’re here every step along that journey too!
This tub is perfect for any bathroom in need of a refresh. It’sIt’s easy to install, and it has integrated side panels that will take care of plumbing needs with just one piece! In addition, the bone or linen finish can be selected from among many others – ensuring your new bathtub fits seamlessly into the rest of your design aesthetic as well.
This entirely slip-resistant bath will also ensure your safety as you step in and out of it. So, there there’s no need for any unsightly mats on the floor! The gentle curves are designed to make entering or exiting a fun experience while providing proper back support with every turn – all at an affordable price point that won’t break our bank account either (plus, we have free shipping!).
- Durable and lightweight bathtubs for easy handling
- Perfect depth for comfortable soaking
- Nice slip-resistant for easy to clean
- Keep the water warm for a long time
- Easy to install with padded carrying bars and grid
- The tubs feel small than you expected
Top 8: Empava EMPV-FT 1518 Freestanding Bathtub
Empava EMPV-FT1518 67" Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub
- with 5 Years US Based Manufacture
- Relax and wind down in your Pure-Scape luxurious freestanding soaking tub by Empava, featuring 100% glossy white acrylic and a contemporary stand-alone design that complements any bathroom décor.
- VERSITILE DESIGN – The Empava Freestanding Bathtub can be paired with any tub filler (not included) depending on the style of bathroom you desire. Its modern curved design will match any décor and create a striking focal point in your bathroom.
- ERGONOMIC – The ergonomic design of the Empava EMPV-FT1518 acrylic spa bathtub will comfortably fit.
- DURABLE - The Empava freestanding tub is made out of 100% glossy white acrylic and reinforced with fiberglass for long lasting durability.
What’sWhat’s better than a beautiful freestanding tub? One that comes from Empava and is made in the United States!
The curved design will be sure to catch your eye, but there’s more. It has reinforced fiberglass for durability along with UPC certification, which ensures plumbing fixtures have been assessed by an outside source- meaning they’re safe for use inside your new bathroom so it can become one of its focal points.
Empava coated the drain and overflowed with a polished nickel finish for an attractive final touch. Both are included as part of your purchase when you buy this bathtub! Water capacity comes in at around 58 gallons, which is slightly higher than some on our list but not enough to make it any less practical or comfortable if that’s what matters most to you (and who doesn’t like extra space?).
- Featuring the ergonomic shape for excellent comfort and relaxation
- 58 gallon capacity for a deeper soak
- Easy to clean and it is resistant to chemicals
- High-quality bathtubs for durability
- The customer service is relatively slow
Top 9: Kington brass VTDE60322L 60” Alcove Acrylicbathtub
KINGSTON BRASS VTDE603122L 60-Inch Contemporary Alcove Acrylic Bathtub with Left Hand Drain and Overflow Holes, White
1 used from $384.45
- Acrylic construction with fiberglass and resin reinforcement, three wall alcove installation with tile flange and integral tub apron | Drain kit is not included
- Product dimensions – 30-11/16" W x 60" L x 22-1/6" H | Water depth – 14” to overflow | Tub capacity – 58.2 gallon | Weight – 95 lbs.
- Left hand drain bathtub
- Three wall alcove installation with tile flange
- Extremely user-friendly with effortless installation and simplistic construction, the alcove tub is the perfect addition to your home if you are looking for pristine performance and polished refinery
This left-hand drain white acrylic tub has a sleek and stylish look that will be the perfect addition to your bathroom. The dimensions are 60 inches long, 30 wide at its widest point, with 22 high – making it easy to clean underneath bath tools or other objects stored within reach without worrying about knocking them over into water! It is also possible to tile next time around if you’ve never done so before.
However, keep in mind construction requires more than just drywall patching and complicated rules regarding plumbing fixtures such as sinks that may need specific fittings depending on where they’re placed inside certain rooms of homes built decades ago.
What we didn’t like about the tub is that it’s not a nonslip style. There are no pre-drilled holes on this type of product if you want to attach it to your wall, but most brands do not have them either, so they recommend using heavy-duty drywall screws with tapers heads for drilling into hard surfaces such as concrete or stone pillar mounts instead!
- Made of high quality and nice-looking material
- No need to brace to the walls
- Easy to install and level
- Does not creak if stepping
- Get scratch easily
Top 10: AKDY Freestanding Bathtub black
Freestanding Bathtub – 59 Inch Black Acrylic Bathtub – Modern Stand Alone Tub
- WHAT YOU NEED: Looking for a way of adding an elegant touch to an otherwise dull bathroom? Would you like to enjoy that luxurious SPA-like bath experience in the comfort of your own home? This freestanding bathtub is the perfect solution!
- PREMIUM QUALITY DESIGN: This Modern Bathtub is made from superior quality, highly durable acrylic with reinforced fiberglass, guaranteed to withstand the test of time. The non-porous glossy acrylic surface is easy to clean, contains no paint and will preserve its brilliance throughout the years!
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: This stand alone bathtub is easy to install, being compatible with most available tub fillers. Say goodbye to the hassle, wasted money, time and energy with the pre-installed pop-up drain!
- EXQUISITE SHAPE: Mix and match this acrylic bath tub with all sorts of bathroom styles and decors, and you’ll get that modern, minimalist look you’ve been wanting without having to invest in expensive remodeling projects. The elegant curvature and ergonomic features will transform this bathtub into an exquisite centerpiece!
The AKDY acrylic bathtub is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to save money on plumbing installation. All of the fittings that you will need come in one box with this product, so there’s no having to hunt around trying to find what you’re looking for!
The lightweight material also makes moving it an easy task and helps save space too perfect if installing near another piece of furniture or wall nearby where we don’t want anything getting in our way during use time.
This beautiful bathtub will bring a touch of elegance to your bathroom, and it’s the perfect size for just about any room.
You can be sure that this high-quality product won’t wear down thanks to its durable quality, as well! At just 67 inches long – making it slightly larger than other models on today’s market–you’ll have enough space without feeling cramped during baths or showers. I recommend taking advantage of one of these great deals before they sell out again.
- Made of superior quality and durable materials
- Easy to install and compatible with all tub fillers
- Design for maximum comfort
- Perfect heat retention for long soaks
- Big capacity up to 79 gallon
- The overflow drain is not centered with the tub
Factors to Choose When buying the Best Acrylic Bathtub
You might be wondering what you should look for when buying an acrylic bathtub. Here’s some information to help guide your decision!
Bathtubs are an excellent way to relax after a long day. The size of your tub is important because some people have very little space for their bathroom.
Still, you should also consider the body sizes of the largest person in your household who will be using it as well – generally speaking; it’s best if they can fit comfortably with room left over.
To help accommodate two different user groupings, Corner Tubs work great since they’re typically more expansive than other types/sizes, so everyone has plenty more legroom!
Acrylic bathtubs come in different finishes, and some will be more matte than others. The glossier ones might seem like the better option for high-use situations because of how easily scratches show through to their surface finish.
Still, it’s essential to consider your intended use before making this decision as well – heavy scrubbing may require a less reflective alternative. At the same time, lighter-duty cleaning can take advantage of that mirror look!
acrylic tubs can be installed in different positions, depending on your needs. For instance, if you have more than enough space for an acrylic free-standing or next to a wall-mounted unit, then this may suit the bill perfectly. If not, consider getting an alcove install which will save the floor area and cut down on hassle by giving yourself just enough room with each use!
If ease of installation is essential, you should think about having a professional tub installer install your acrylic vanity. However, before making this decision, it’s worth looking at what configuration will work for the drain location in our house since they are not all made to fit every single waste pipe!
Bells and Whistles
You can get a bathtub with all sorts of bells and whistles, but is it worth the price? The features you pick will determine whether or not this investment pays off. In addition, some upgrades require an electrician for installation, which only adds to your bill in additional costs.
If you’re not sure if the tub will fit, test it in-store. We don’t make any of these up! Will your new bath work for everyone who uses it? Some people prefer deeper baths while others like shallower ones; so be mindful when buying one online or at home versus using an actual store display model as a reference point before committing to purchase.
Acrylic tubs may be a budget-friendly option for some individuals, but we recommend going the extra mile and purchasing reinforced acrylic. They tend to last longer than their fiberglass counterparts which can get scratched more easily in different environments with less durability.
What is an acrylic?
Acrylic is a synthetic plastic used for a variety of items and looks similar to shiny glass. For example, a common type of acrylic is used in bathtubs today. Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) has been around since the 19th century.
The material can withstand high pressure without cracking or breaking from impact damage because there’s no organic content within these molecules. It means they’re much more durable than other forms, such as wood with lacquers applied on top, making them less flexible.
Types of Acrylic Bathtub
There are four types of acrylic bathtubs:
One of the significant advantages of a free-standing tub is that it doesn’t need any help from you. If your bathroom has enough room in its center, installing one won’t take up too much floor space and can be installed without leaning against anything—which means there’s plenty of opportunity for other things we like!
An inflatable hot tub might also work well if this suits best where you live and what kind of budget constraints apply (but don’t forget: cost shouldn’t rule out options).
Left and right-hand configurations
To ensure that you get the perfect bathtub for your home, choosing one with hand-selected materials is essential. Standard sizes include left and right side drains according to some styles, so take note!
You can also purchase an optional high-quality handheld shower head that will provide more than just water pressure on-demand – check out all of our selection today in-store or online here.
A corner acrylic tub provides a great place to soak in style and comfort. The square shape fits nicely into smaller spaces, like the corners of your bathroom or another room’s walk-in closet. For instance, it can be used by itself as well since there is enough space available!
1 & 2 Person Tubs
Sometimes, you may want to have a romantic soak with your partner in the bathtub. For this, buy an oversized 2-person tub that will accommodate more weight on its bottom and keep warm water flowing throughout any session! If it’s not already installed at home or only occasional uses planned for said space/item, the purchase is recommended to not run out during use.
Pros & Cons of Acrylic Bathtubs
To make the right decision, you need to know all of a bathtub’s features and drawbacks.
- The acrylic bathtub is available in various shapes and sizes, which makes it easy to find one that matches the bathroom décor you have.
- Acrylic tubs come in luxurious or straightforward styles depending on your preference, so these products are popular due to their ability not only to meet but exceed expectations for any size space!
- Acrylic can easily be fixed. If you had scratches on your tub’s surface before and need to fill or polish, then just call an expert!
- Acrylic tubs are not only beautiful, but they also have an exceptional ability to retain heat.
- It is perfect for people who want their baths longer during the winter months-no more quick showers when it’s freezing outside!
- The softness of an acrylic bathtub makes it very comfortable to use, but sadly, that also means the surface can easily get scratched.
- Budget-grade materials are not reinforced, so they lack durability compared to high-quality products with resin or fiberglass reinforcement, where prices increase accordingly for better construction.
How to Install your Acrylic Bathtubs
You and your bathtub are going to get on just fine. Installation is a breeze, even if you don’t have any experience installing acrylic tubs! Here we go:
Step 1: Place the tub
Ensure that you have positioned your bathtub correctly before beginning. Take a look at adjusting feet or check for any gaps in between floorboards if needed. Positioning can take some trial-and-error but once done successfully, use the fixing kit according to the manufacturer’s instructions attached below this text (or at least try).
Step 2: Connect
To ensure that your new bathtub is a success, connect up both the faucet and waste pipe. Use plenty of plumbers tape for leak-free connections! If you would like an aesthetic touch in addition to high-performance features, then check out fogless shower mirrors from our list–combined with a powerful exhaust fan, they become even more enjoyable than before.
Cleaning & Maintenance of an Acrylic Bathtub
One of the first things you need to know about caring for an acrylic bathtub is that it needs unique products.
Unlike other surfaces, which can be cleaned with abrasive materials like sandpaper or steel wool, this type has a non-porous surface, so using something extra won’t hurt anything!
In addition, the right cleaner and drying agent will make all your efforts worthwhile – not only does liquid spill onto these tubs quickly (and very visibly). But they also absorb water quickly, making sure everything gets wet again before long enough finishes its job.
One crucial factor is how often it will require cleaning and maintenance for its lifetime worth of use. The first step towards achieving this goal would be by filling up your tub with warm water mixed with dish soap or liquid detergent before scrubbing on some wax applied every now again year, which keeps surfaces shiny throughout their life!
The use of acetone to clean a bathtub is not recommended, as it can damage the surface. Instead, you should try baking soda mixed with water or an abrasive cloth if stains are stubborn; however, do not mix any solvents!
Acrylic tubs are often prone to scratches and cracks. There are many ways you can repair it. Still, the most obvious way is by using a kit that comes with all of your supplies on Amazon or other website stores like Home Depot, where they sell unique solutions for filling in minor scratches quickly without having any damage done upon drying them out again after the application has finished curing (it will sometimes take time).
For more complicated problems such as large gouges caused by accidents–or if their crack extends past what would be considered just cosmetic. You may need fine-grit sandpaper and car wax applied until glossy finish achieved looks nice enough not only cover.
FAQs about best acrylic bathtub
Q1: Are acrylic bathtubs worth it?
Acrylic tubs are a significant investment; they provide comfort and warmth for your home and protect against moisture, which can lead to mold. In addition, acrylic’s versatile nature makes it easy on the eyes as well as affordable!
Q2: How long will an acrylic tub last?
A tub should last you about 10-15 years, provided that you follow the cleaning and maintenance rules. However, scratches may reduce their lifespan by up to half, so it’s essential not only for your taste but also to maintain a high-class appearance of our bathroom decor!
Q3: Do acrylic bathtubs crack easily?
Acrylic is a rigid material that can stand up to daily use. Scratches are easy to fill in acrylic tubs because they have fiberglass reinforcement, making them more resistant and less prone to scratch-prone than other materials like glass or steel.
One big drawback with acrylic bathtubs, though, it’s sensitive nature often leaves buyers on the market searching out products reinforced by other complementary elements such as metal mesh guttering systems found at Home Depot stores across America today.
Q4: Do acrylic tubs become yellow?
Acrylic tubs are a popular option for those looking to avoid mildew and mold. Unlike other materials, these beautiful white acrylic surfaces don’t turn yellow over time!
A buying guide for best acrylic bathtub! We hope that our helpful info has given you some ideas on what to look out for when purchasing your bathtub. Of course, there are always different things that each person will need to consider very carefully before making their purchase.
I highly recommend Kingston Brass freestanding bathtub as the best one among all!
See more: Top 10 The Best Alcove Bathtubs Reviews in 2021 – Tips and Buying Guide
No Responses Yet